CUSTOMER SUCCESS FOR SOCIAL IMPACT
Sopact is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and has global outreach with clients and partners in almost all continents. Our clients include Impact Funds, Foundations, Social Impact Accelerators, INGOs, Nonprofits, and big Corporations. Our platform Impact Cloud® powers more than 25 organizations and their partners to report and learn from impact data.
As a young social enterprise, we are nimble, collaborative, and agile. Building team chemistry is critical in a small but growing team. We are looking for a passionate social impact lead who is self-driven, results-oriented, and an independent thinker.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Advise customers in the creation of their Theory of Change, selection on metrics, and data collection strategy.
- Support customers' implementation of our platform Impact Cloud.
- Create training modules and documentation on our Learning Management System.
- Gather constant feedback from the customers and provide it as input to the Product team.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Customer Success team to constantly improve the success process and metrics.
- Participate in webinars and other events to help educate the Market in Impact Management topics.
Minimum 4 years of experience in advisory/consulting for Measurement and Evaluation or Impact Management.
Experience working with external clients or in service areas.
Knowledge about Impact Management, Impact Investing, MEL, Philanthropy, and Impact Measurement frameworks.
A strong passion for social good.
- Ability to work remotely based on objectives.
- Proficient in Spanish.
- Ability to communicate in English with customers from all over the globe.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment, with many competing priorities.
- Comfortable using technology and learning new things.
- Comfortable with data modeling and data analysis.