- Not able to communicate impact to funders
- Lack of continuous operation, finance, social impact data, and analytics
- Limited expertise in collecting outcome evidence for business growth and future funding opportunities
- Available data doesn’t provide clear insight on product/service/clients
- Lack of ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Communicate impact evidence confidently with impact dashboard and impact report
- Achieve faster product-market fit through continuous data-driven decisions
- Scale social business through a powerful data analytics solution
For growth stage nonprofits and social enterprises.
Growing a social enterprise requires timely impact data to make strategic decisions and communicate with investors. Sopact gives your organization credibility for raising capital.
Strategy to Investor-Ready Impact Dashboard.
Stop worrying about long impact measurement cycles or third parties to validate your impact. Own your impact to improve product-market fit through impact experiments.
If you have:
- At least three years of operations
- At least $200K in annual revenue
- A theory of change defined
- Some historical data about customers, sales, outputs, etc.
- A continuous data collection process in place from customers, partners, employees, or similar
- Willingness to work collaboratively with Sopact's advisors to improve the impact data and dashboard
- Willingness to work with Sopact to share your success story in the media
Prepare to communicate better outcomes.
We understand how important it is to raise impact capital. Successful impact capital does not require lofty numbers. Practical understanding of your stakeholders and outcomes gives strong credibility to investors.
- Prepare you to tell your impact story through five dimensions of impact
- Prepare you to speak impact management language that investors are familiar with
- Provide optional support and visibility through:
- Publishing articles in impact journals
- Joint press release to improve credibility
- Additional invite to Sopact Community for video, podcast, and webinar
Improve Product-Market Fit
Build small and effective impact experiments to prove business hypotheses, collect client feedback, learn fast, and improve your product-market fit to grow your business.