Clear StrategyThis report has a clear impact strategy and aligns with industry standards.
Mapped DataSystem, research, and stakeholder data mapped to get a deeper insight.
Impact Report Design 101
Designing an impact report can be a daunting task, as it requires visually appealing design elements and a clear and concise presentation of information that effectively communicates an organization's or project's impact. However, whether you are creating a report for a non-profit, government agency, or corporate entity, the design of your information can play a crucial role in its effectiveness. In this article, we will share expert tips on how to design an impactful report that effectively communicates the impact of your work and inspires action.
In the following report, we design
- Effective impact strategy
- Data Collection Plan
- Design a stakeholder survey
- Report and dashboards
- Research social and environmental evidence and benchmark
- Present results
- Validation of results
Enabling Vibrant Urban Living With Income Diversity
Housing Diversity Corporation (HDC) is a housing innovator dedicated to providing a forward-thinking alternative to traditional apartment living in urban. The goals of the report are,
HDC strives to improve outcomes for stakeholders in four critical areas:
- Increased housing attainability.
- Greater environmental sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Improved mental and physical health of residents.
- Enriched local economy.
- Robust impact management with a baseline stakeholder survey.
- By moving to impact evidence early, Capital Plus is a leader in the community development space and minimizes the lost opportunity of a new age of investments.
- CPF can assess evidence risk (i.e., the probability of insufficient high-quality impact data) and other impact risks outlined by the Impact Management Project.
- Opportunities such as new partnerships and product offerings.
Impact Report Template
required fields *