WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are an agile, collaborative, young mission-driven social enterprise. In a small but growing team, team chemistry is crucial. If you are looking for a strong, creative team with an opportunity to build a SAAS-based product, this opportunity is for you. This opportunity is NOT suitable for those who are looking for a typical outsourcing development services assignment where clients provide most of the requirements. You will bring independent thinking, with a strong interest in learning customers' user journeys, independently develop a solution based on seasoned software architecture principles, focus on strong user experience, and work to build a strong team. An individual interested in mission-driven (or nonprofit) organizations and their stakeholders' improvement is additionally preferred for this role. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead and drive the development of compelling new dashboard and data visualization customer experiences.
Lead a strong collaboration of a cross-functional team, including design, product management, TPM, and other engineering teams.
Contribute to improving our engineering processes, tooling, and standards.
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision.
- Drive team planning and roadmap development.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- 5 to 8 years of software development experience, including 5+ years of experience in rich UI application development.
- Experience contributing to interactive dashboards and visualization platforms and/or rich interactive GIS applications.
- Established foundations in modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance and scale.
- Technical leadership experience is a plus.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.