Social Impact Accelerator
New Sun Rising
Building Impact Ecosystem
Process before Sopact
- Using multiple tools.
- Complex data management
- Inefficient data collection and analysis
- Impact communication is poor
- Not getting investment impact data
Result before Sopact engagement
- Disconnected data
- Spent lots of time in data management
- Data insight is not enough, only collected output data
- Unable to make decisions with the data.
- No verifiable impact
- Can not scale
After an engagement with Sopact
- All impact data at one place
- Easy data management
- Investment strategy for due diligence and impact verification in place
- Impact stories backed by solid outcome data
- Global standards alignment
- Resources saved on multiple tools (buying, developing, subscribing, managing)
- Time saved on data management
- No opportunity loss with insight
- Resource allocation based on data to maximizing impact
- Verifiable impact with evidence
- Speaking the global language
- Contributing organization as collective impact
Key benefits of maximizing impact
1) Serving more entrepreneurs with improved capacity.
2) Opportunity to increase the data capacity of entrepreneurs with the Impact Cloud® platform to have a connected impact.
3) Ultimately fulfilling the goal of creating stable, sustainable, and vibrant communities in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Aggregated impact portfolio dashboard at fingertip
- The capability of mapping the insight with the Community Vibrancy dashboard.
- Efficient partner data collection & insight
- Data-driven investment decision opportunity based on insight
“New Sun Rising collaborates with Sopact as a thought partner. Sopact helps us seamlessly tag all of our impact data through the lens of UN SDG and help us organize, aggregate, and share impact data at an individual enterprise, portfolio, and sub-portfolio level to realize the collective impact.”
- Scott Wolovich, Executive Director
Building Vibrant Communities
Download our case study and learnings from New Sun Rising.