Prioritizing Mental Health
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is a voluntary health organization. As suicide continues to increase in the United States, AFSP contributes to a reversal of this disturbing trend and intends to move closer to reducing the suicide rate in the U.S. by 20% by 2025. AFSP supports those affected by suicide through research, education, and advocacy.
Project 2025 is the collaborative effort to save lives in the shortest amount of time by identifying four critical areas - Firearms, Healthcare systems, Emergency departments and Corrections systems.
Building An Impact Ecosystem
Challenges before Sopact engagement
- Complex & expensive data collection from multiple stakeholders using online tools
- Difficulty in disaggregating results by program, chapter, state, and region for internal reporting
- Collecting limited activities and output data
- Limited outcome learning
Impact Journey after the engagement with Sopact
- All impact data collected and stored in one place using Impact Cloud®
- Increased efficiency of sending, collecting, and managing data
- Time saved in internal reporting with easy data disaggregation capability
- Granular permissions to view results by authorized personnel only
- Ability to focus on results and outcomes
- Results shareability across all the organization's chapters
Key benefits of maximizing impact
1) Significant saving in time and resources
2) Reaching to more people at risk
4) Improved engagement with stakeholders
5) Saving more lives by driving research and innovation
"We are starting to segue into looking more closely at our impact, and we are on the journey of setting up the right structure."
Saving Lives & Bringing Hope
Download our case study and learnings from AFSP.