Clear StrategyThis report has a clear impact strategy and aligns with industry standards.
Mapped DataSystem, research, and stakeholder data mapped to get a deeper insight.
Affordable Housing, Opportunity Zone & CDFI
Capital Plus Financial is a CDFI serving underserved communities in Texas, resulting in a positive social and economic impact. The goals of the report are,
- To learn how our stakeholders see the change.
- To use impact data for effective future decision-making.
- To build trust, improve accountability, and manage risks.
- To learn the needs of our stakeholders and business to serve better.
"Capital Plus Financial, is a great example of how an organization can use impact management norms in practice."
- Robust impact management with a baseline stakeholder survey.
- By moving to impact evidence early, Capital Plus is a leader in the community development space and minimizes the lost opportunity of a new age of investments.
- CPF can assess evidence risk (i.e., the probability of insufficient high-quality impact data) and other impact risks outlined by the Impact Management Project.
- Opportunities such as new partnerships and product offerings.