Clear StrategyThis report has a clear impact strategy and aligns with industry standards.
Mapped DataSystem, research, and stakeholder data mapped to get a deeper insight.
Affordable Housing, Opportunity Zone & CDFI
Capital Plus Financial is a CDFI serving underserved communities in Texas resulting in a positive social and economic impact.This report has,
- Clear impact strategy with industry standards defined.
- System, research, and stakeholder data mapped to get a deeper insight.
"Capital Plus Financial, as we see it as a great example of how an organization can use impact management norms in practice."
- Robust impact management with a baseline stakeholder survey.
- By moving to impact evidence early, Capital Plus is a leader in the community development space and minimizes the lost opportunity of a new age of investments.
- Cap Plus can assess evidence risk (i.e., the probability of insufficient high-quality impact data) and other impact risks outlined by the Impact Management Project.
- Opportunities such as new partnerships and product offerings.