Build impactful portfolios
- Time consuming and traceable data collection
- Takes a long time to align with portfolio companies' metrics and data collection
- Limited ability to request data from investees
- Misalignment of data requested by investors and investees’ outcomes
- Core metrics across the portfolio fail to present an impact
- Automated data collection and reporting
- Solves the problem of getting reliable, timely, and consistent data from portfolio companies without endless hours chasing the data and then cleansing it.
- Connect investees' data management in minutes
- Capture data automatically via 100+ out-of-box integration and deliver it in real-time, consistently, and uniformly.
- Track investees’ outcomes and understand how your investment contributes to their results
- An innovative way to bring all investees' data reporting to a single location without chasing the data collection cycle
Technology that unlocks human potential
Impact Investors have a unique opportunity to solve global issues. It is important to understand the true impact of your portfolio companies before you make impact investment decisions. Explore the problems and solutions and start your journey as an Impact Investor in under 1 min.
Focus on outcomes instead of metrics
True impact investment rewards outcomes, not metrics. But most enterprises lack the financial and impact management capabilities to manage their outcomes.
If you want to:
- Build a portfolio of investment-ready social enterprises
- Prepare enterprises to focus on continuous learning and improvement
- Prepare enterprises for faster growth through frequent stakeholder data collection
|Provide the impact management knowledge for your SEs to improve their data collection|
|Build an investment-ready impact dashboard by SE (provided SE has historical data and is ready to collect stakeholder feedback)|
|All social enterprise impact dashboards in one place, without sending any surveys or setting additional metrics|
|Data ownership for the social enterprises|
|Communicate impact across your portfolio effectively|
Many impact funds get away with the anecdotal stories and output level metrics and targets. Funders can often make impact funds accountable to track the true impact of the portfolio by understanding additionality.
|Track social enterprises’ impact maturity|
|Track social enterprises’ business maturity|
|Track the impact fund’s additionality and contribution to the portfolio|
|Track ESG metrics|
Unlock data from other systems
Most investors often collect social enterprise application and due diligence data in systems such as Salesforce, Excel, or others. Our experience suggests that most teams do not leverage their systems to analyze results.