- Business values and programs do not align
- The program outcomes don’t align with the social values of the business
- The data doesn’t provide clear insights (a clear picture) on program success
- Absence of a defined process to learn about programs’ success
- All program outcomes at your fingertip from a single unified platform.
- The standard process to define and clarify outcomes for multiple programs.
- Identify and collect data aligned with program outcomes.
- Continuously track program outcomes through live dashboards powered by autonomous data collection.
Move from compliance to intention
Traditionally, companies have focused on reporting basic environmental and governance metrics for compliance, overlooking the social impact of their products and services. Often, social impact risk is a form of reputation risk. Identifying critical social impact goals and collecting appropriate data can minimize this risk.
If you want:
- Track the success of your community programs
- Understand the impact of your investment
- Understand equity, diversity, and inclusion in your workforce
- Improve employee engagement and talent attraction
- Move your grantees from reporting to outcomes
|Implement a consistent impact framework across your community programs|
|Reduce the risk of inconsistent data collection and reporting|
|Monitor the effectiveness of your internal and external programs|
Implement a comprehensive data strategy.
An effective social impact strategy depends on stakeholder engagement. Evidence allows program managers to understand stakeholder expectations and feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of programs.
|Help you identify all the relevant data that is already collected through different systems|
|Connect your systems’ data to our dashboard|
|Design stakeholder surveys that align with the program outcomes|
|Collaborate with your team to build a comprehensive data strategy for your DE&I and volunteering objectives|
|Bridge stakeholder data gaps to better understand outcomes|
Communicate outcomes to management.
Forget about multiple reports and PowerPoint presentations. Communicate the outcomes of your programs, internal initiatives, and volunteering opportunities in one single place.